“We won’t be distracted by comparison if we’re captivated with purpose.”
Happy June everyone,
Here is a great recipe to kick off your summer BBQ season. Who doesn’t love ranch dressing? This one is made with avoacdo oil mayo and is quite delicious. I have tried making my other recipes before, but the avocado oil mayo was the missing link. You can make your own mayo like this one, but I chose a storebought brand called Chosen Foods. Chosen Foods uses 100% non-GMO food and has clean ingredients that pleases everyone. (Vegan, Paleo, Kosher, Nut Free, Gluten free, Peanut free)
So throw the comparison in the garbage with the canola oil and enjoy your summer BBQ’s. May they be captivating and full of purpose and health.
Remedy’s Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
Remedyhealthandwellness.com printer friendly version
• 3/4 cup organic coconut milk
• 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo (I used this brand)
• 1/4 tsp salt (start with less to taste, different mayo brands may alter taste)
• 1/4 tsp pepper
• 1 garlic clove peeled
• fresh lemon juice from one lemon
• 2 tsp dried dill
• 1 TBS fresh cilantro
• sprinkle paprika
1. Place all ingredients into a high powered blender or Vitamix
2. Blend on med to high for 20 seconds until well combined and no chunks.
3. Store into a glass container with a lid and keep in the fridge for up to a week.
Disclosure: This post contains an Amazon affiliate link, of which I participate. Read my full disclosure in terms and conditions if you need more info.
Need more Inspiration?
- How to enjoy Remedy’s Ranch Dressing: on a salad, veggie dip, add to guacamole for a creamy base, in a BLT lettuce wrap.
- Share your inspiring creations with us and tag @Remedyhealthandwellness
- Another great one by Bob Goff...”Everyone’s got an opinion. Be an example.”