Free to move
Free to move
Welcome to the Free to Move Program!
This program was born out of years of listening to your questions about:
- how to exercise confidently
- how to move without fear
- how to return to a higher level of exercise after injury
- how to improve pain and symptoms through exercise
- how return to what you love and feel free to move
The approach to this program is simple:
Free to Move program
It has been a privilege to offer insight, help, instruction, relief, and a remedy to women who aren’t local to my clinic.
What is it?
A personalized plan to help you meet your exercise goals. A bridge between rehab and performance.
Who is it for?
Do you have trouble trusting your body again due to reoccurring pain?
Do you have trouble feeling confident with exercise after injury?
Do you want lift or run without symptoms?
Do you want to improve leaking with impact sports?
Are you a female athlete who wants to return to a higher level of activity but not sure where to start?
I have been dealing with back pain and diastasis recti that I never dealt with after having my kids. After my first meeting with Melanie I could already feel ab muscles engaging that I hadn’t been able to in years! I live in NorCal so we have been meeting over the internet, but every meeting we have is informative and I get stronger each time. The gap in my abs is closing and just about gone and my core feels like it’s supporting me now. Before I would get injured so easily because my back muscles were taking the brunt of everything. Working out now feels so much better and my random back pain is no more. I am so grateful for Melanie and her extensive knowledge about not only the body but diet and healthy living in general.
- Georgia R., Online Client
Schedule Your First Online Session
for questions or to join the online program, contact us today
Specific clients I work with:
- Female athletes with a desire to return to running or strength training
- Desire to improve performance after ACL surgery (>6 months after surgery)
- Desire to improve core and pelvic floor strength without symptoms
- Diastasis Recti (with or without a pregnancy)
- Online physical therapy program is only for residents of California and Florida.
- Online Wellness Consultations are open to anyone who is not currently injured or being seen by a physician for a specific diagnosis.
- Telehealth laws in the U.S. dictate that a physical therapist cannot evaluate or treat injuries if they are not licensed in the state the client resides in. Remedy PT telehealth consultations are technically and legally considered a wellness or patient education visit which is within the legal scope of physical therapists across state lines.
- Please contact if you are unsure if you qualify for the online program.
- One-on-one virtual sessions with Melanie for a personalized plan
- Gain experience and knowledge to meet your goals
- A new strategy for your exercise program and daily living
- Strengthen the whole body
- Improve mobility where necessary
- Mind-body integration
- Printable PDFs for your home exercises
- Free email access for questions and accountability
What to Expect
Here’s what you can expect for the first 60-minute video visit:
- Further discussion about your story, your concerns, and your goals
- Movement analysis — please wear comfortable clothes to move around in and give yourself enough space.
- Strength assessment
- Test – Re-Test movement patterns
- Follow-up via email within 48 hours
Before starting to work with Melanie, I had been struggling with nagging lower back pain. I’ve had 4 sessions with her so far and have not had any pain in quite a while now. I’ve really loved working with Melanie and love her holistic approach and desire to find the root of the problem, not just fix/treat a symptom. I’ve been working with her through video calls and it has worked really well! I would highly recommend working with her either in person or via video call.