Remedy Physical Therapy and Wellness, Inc.
Costa Mesa, CA
Established March 2018
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Welcome to the Remedy PT website! We are pleased to provide you with informational and educational services on this website (“Website” or “remedypt.com”) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Conditions of Use”).
Your acceptance and agreement to be bound by these conditions of use:
2. These Conditions of Use govern your access to and use of Remedy PT’s Website, products, data, services, and any content provided to you on, from, or through this Website, any of our software, and any applications created by Melanie Connell PT, whether available through a social networking site or through our subsidiaries or affiliated companies. This collective content is encompassed by references to the Website throughout these Conditions.
This website does not create a provider-patient relationship and does not provide medical advice
This Website’s content is provided only for informational and educational purposes. The Website’s Content includes:
- text, images, videos, and blogs on juliewiebept.com;
- information obtained from Remedy PT’s licensors or third parties;
- logos, images, software, videos, text, graphics, photos, sounds, music, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, collections and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to this Website.
Nothing on our website constitutes or is a substitute for medical advice:
If you have concerns about any medical condition, diagnosis, or treatment, you should personally consult with a licensed healthcare provider. In case of a medical emergency, you should call 911 immediately.
Your visit to our website does not establish a provider-patient relationship between you and Remedy PT or Melanie Connell PT, MPT:
By using this Website, you explicitly acknowledge that you understand your use of this Website does not create a provider-patient relationship between you and Remedy PT. Your use does not create any duty for us to follow up with you about any medical condition, diagnosis, or treatment.
Remedy PT ‘s conduct on this website does not constitute the practice of physical therapy as well information-sharing on this Website does not constitute the practice of physical therapy. The Website is offered only for educational purposes. Its Content is provided based upon our proficiency in, knowledge of, and experience with physical therapy.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Do not provide protected health information to us.
Do not use this Website to provide, transmit, store, or disclose any health information that constitutes PHI. Remedy PT and Melanie Connell accepts no affirmative duty to monitor whether you provide, transmit, store, or disclose PHI while using this Website or its Content. If you violate these Conditions of Use and share PHI through this Website, or if we become aware that you are using, providing, transmitting, storing, or disclosing PHI, we may revoke your access to the Website.
Once you share information online, it may be impossible to make that information private again. If you use, provide, transmit, store, or disclose PHI through this Website, you agree to indemnify Melanie Connell and Remedy PT against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) which arise from your use, provision, transmission, storage, or disclosure of PHI.
You are strongly urged to not share PHI through our “contact us” features or on our social media.
Your permission to use the website content.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, Remedy PT, or its licensors, owns the entirety of the Content on this Website. The Content is protected by United States and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions.
- Except as provided above, you may not: copy, reproduce, modify, use, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any of the Content, including any trademarks, names, or logos, and you may not redeliver or present any of the pages, text, images, or the Content using “framing” technology, nor systematically retrieve data, information, or the Content to create a collection, compilation, database, or directory.
- If you intend to reference Remedy Physical Therapy’s Content in your materials, website, courses, lectures, articles, blogs, or by any other method, you must first obtain written permission from Melanie Connell PT,MPT. Failure to do so will violate these Conditions of Use and subject you to potential fines and legal action.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved to Remedy Physical Therapy.
Rules for your conduct while visiting our website
Remedy PT has the right to monitor all conduct on this Website, but we do not have any obligation to do so. You expressly agree to the following:
- You will not deceive, harass, stalk, harm, or exploit any other users;
- You will not distribute spam;
- You will not collect or record information about other users; or
- You will not advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service.
This website is not intended for children
Our Website is intended solely for adult visitors. It is not intended or designed to attract visitors who are under the age of eighteen. If we determine that a visitor is under the age of eighteen, we do not collect personally-identifiable information about them. If we inadvertently or accidentally encounter personally-identifiable information about a child under the age of eighteen, we will not knowingly disclose that information to any third party.
Responsibility for website visitors’ damages or loss:
By using this Website, you agree that Melanie Connell, PT, MPT is not responsible to you or others for any loss or damage that results from your use (or nonuse) of this Website or any linked third-party website. These potential losses or damages include, but are not limited to: direct, indirect, special, consequential, compensatory, or incidental damage; lost profits or data; damage to your computer resulting from viruses; loss of or damage to other property; claims of third parties; or penalties resulting from copying or displaying this Website or its Content.
Remedy Physical Therapy is not responsible for these consequences, regardless of whether you have been advised or knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages or claims. Your sole and exclusive solution is to stop using this website. Without limiting the preceding paragraphs, you expressly release Remedy PT from any responsibility and/or liability relating to your use of this Website, linked websites, or information contained in this Website or linked websites.
About the information you provide through our website
We have the right, but not the duty, to monitor your use of this Website, including any information you provide through it. You are responsible for the information that you send, submit, or provide through our Website. You agree not to transmit information that is illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, ethnically or racially offensive or discriminatory, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, or violative of any law or confidentiality agreement.
Links to third-party websites (we may provide links to third-party websites):
This Website occasionally provides links to third-party websites. By clicking on these links, you agree that we cannot control the information presented on third-party websites and are thus not responsible if you choose to follow those links. Third-party websites are not maintained by, nor are they related to, Remedypt.com.
By clicking on such links, you agree that we are not responsible for their content, regardless of whether your access is provided by Julie Wiebe PT or by another third party. We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of any third-party website.
Third-party website links are not endorsements of the products or services of that linked website. They are not endorsements of the third-party website’s sponsoring organization. Your sole and exclusive remedy for claims arising from any such third-party products or services is against the third-party provider. Remedypt.com is not responsible for these claims.
Third-party websites may link to Remedypt.com:
Remedy PT hereby grants third-party websites the limited right to link to its website. This limited license does not permit third-party websites to use “framing” technology to capture the Content, nor does it allow any other activity that could create a misimpression or confusion among users with respect to sponsorship or affiliation. If you provide a link to juliewiebept.com on your website, please notify Remedy PT within 24 hours. You agree to remove the link and any reference to Remedy PT if we make such a request, and you agree to comply within 24 hours.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your personal and/or financial information.
Remedy PT is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Agreement to indemnify Remedy Physical Therapy for claims arising from your use of the website
You agree to indemnify Remedy Physical Therapy against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising out of any third party’s claims that relate to your use of this Website.
Operation of the website
We make all reasonable efforts to keep this Website operational and available for access on a 24/7/365 round-the-clock basis. This is subject to scheduled maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and systems outages. We do not provide any assurance or warranty that: access will always be available; service will be uninterrupted; its operation will be error-free; any defects will be corrected; or that our Website’s servers are free from viruses or other harmful components. You agree to assume the entire cost of servicing, repairing, or correcting your property as might be necessitated by your use.
Submit information through our website
Do not send us any ideas, suggestions, materials, concepts, or other information (collectively “Submitted Information”). If you violate these Conditions of Use, any Submitted Information that you send to us will become our property. This means that Melanie Connell and RemedyPT will have unrestricted use of your Submitted Information for our personal and commercial purposes. Regardless of how we use that Submitted Information, you will not be compensated, and we will not be liable to you or to any other person involved with the creation of the Submitted Information.
If you send Submitted Information to Remedy PT, you agree:
- You waive your rights to the Submitted Information.
- The Submitted Information is original to you.
- You have the right to submit the Submitted Information to us.
- You have no recourse against Julie Wiebe PT for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in any Submitted Information.
We are not obligated to maintain the confidence of any Submitted Information. Remedy PT further disclaims any liability that may result from its disclosure of any Submitted Information which is submitted in violation of its policy.
You further agree not to:
- send us any Submitted Information that contains any viruses or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept, or take any system, data, or personal information;
- send us an unreasonably large amount of Submitted Information, impose such a burden upon this Website, or otherwise interfere with or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this Website;
- send us any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communications;
- access, use, or copy any portion of the Content using automated mechanisms, such as bots, spiders, scrapers, web crawlers, or indexing agents; and/or
Applicable law and enforcement of conditions of use
By using this Website, you agree that if any provision of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, then that provision will be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable, unless that modification is not permitted by law, in which case that provision will be disregarded. You agree that, if an unenforceable provision is modified or disregarded in accordance with this paragraph, then the rest of these Conditions of Use will remain in effect as written. And you agree that any unenforceable provision will remain as written in any circumstances other than those in which the provision is held to be unenforceable.
Consent to electronic communication
If you provide Remedy PT with your email address, you consent to receive unencrypted and unsecured email communications from us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send you via email satisfy any legal communication requirements.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com