1:1 Virtual Help
You no longer need to feel broken but empowered. Forget all the gimmicks and tricks. No more sucking in and constantly engaging your core. This is Diastasis done right!
If you have Diastasis Recti and are looking for personalized help then you’ve come to the right place.
First time here? Make sure you download my exercise guide to get a head start!
Diastasis Empowered includes:
- A holistically integrated approach to movement
- Education on the latest evidence regarding exercise and surgical options
- Personalized help with informed decision making
- Individualized exercise plans. Start where you are!
- Coaching to progress your core and pelvic floor strength
- Guidance to move past fear
- Solutions to improve pain and symptoms
- Strategy to help doming
- A program to return to high level sport if desired
- Prehab to strengthen the core before surgery
- Post surgical program to ensure you meet your goals
How does it work?
1:1 help via live video sessions with Melanie Connell, physical therapist and health coach. Number of sessions vary depending on your personal needs and goals.
Who is it for?
- Postpartum women with Diastasis Recti
- Women with Diastasis Recti and no previous pregnancy
- Women with Diastasis years after having kids
- Post surgical Diastasis recovery
- Prehab to prepare for Diastasis surgery
I am truly amazed at the progress I made. Melanie is so knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable every step of the way. I had Diastesis Recti after my twins and was told only surgery could fix me. I avoided working out my core for 6 years because I was afraid of doing the wrong exercise and making it worse. I can now fully workout with no fears and no longer need to consider surgery.
- Erin J., Client
Schedule Your First Online Session
join the online program Today!
What do you want?
- A return to exercise without concern
- Ability to engage the core again
- To prepare for surgery
- To prevent surgery
- Better pelvic floor strength
- Reduction in pain
- Help navigating the best plan forward
- Accountability with exercise
- A simple and personalized approach
- To look and feel better
- One-on-one virtual sessions with Melanie for personalized instruction
- Gain experience and knowledge to meet your goals
- A new strategy to return to what you love
- Strengthen the whole body
- Improve mobility where necessary
- Mind-body integration
- A comprehensive plan from start to finish
- Mindset coaching
- Lifestyle integration (sleep, nutrition, stress)
- Connected breathwork
What to Expect
Here’s what you can expect for the first 60-minute video visit:
- Discussion about your story, your concerns, and your goals, your health history
- Movement analysis — please wear comfortable clothes to move around in and give yourself enough space.
- Strength assessment
- Breathing assessment
- Pelvic floor assessment
- Follow-up via email within 48 hours
Remedy PT telehealth consultations are within the legal scope of physical therapists and health coaches in the U.S.
Please contact if you are unsure if you qualify for the program.
Before starting to work with Melanie, I had been struggling with nagging lower back pain. I’ve had 4 sessions with her so far and have not had any pain in quite a while now. I’ve really loved working with Melanie and love her holistic approach and desire to find the root of the problem, not just fix/treat a symptom. I’ve been working with her through video calls and it has worked really well! I would highly recommend working with her either in person or via video call.