Get the help you need without the health scare.
Due to COVID-19, Remedy PT has expanded its Online Program to suit your specific needs.
If you have pain that is keeping you from moving or exercising right now, this program will work for you.
What to expect:
- 1:1 virtual treatment tailored to meet your physical or functional goals
- A plan that is unique to your story and history
- Accountability to keep you on track while staying at home
Common conditions that can benefit from telehealth/online PT:
- Back pain
- Joint Pain – knee, hips, shoulder, ankle, elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Women’s health related issues
- Return to running program
- Postural Dysfunction
- Core weakness
What is Telehealth?
It is the use of technology to support long-distance clinical health care and professional health-related education. It consists of internet based videoconferencing. In short, it is virtual Physical Therapy.
Does it work?
YES! Remedy PT has had 100% success rate with our virtual clients since starting the online program a year ago.
As a PT, I have shifted my thinking to see my role as problem solver and movement strategist, thus empowering my clients to think and move differently.
Remedy PT has had a very successful online program for the past year.
How to prepare:
- Attend your virtual visit from a private space with some room to move around.
- Set up your computer or phone video on stationary surfaces so you can perform movements that can be seen in full view.
- Ensure all browsers are up to date and you have a strong internet connection.
- Wear clothes you can move around in, just like when you exercise.
- Consider having all related exercise equipment nearby and accessible.
“Melanie has been extremely helpful in helping me to understand and resolve my injury. She is very thorough and listens with an open mind to gain perspective on how my injury was affecting my life in order to create a recovery plan that was effective.” – Jenn B., Online Patient with Tennis Elbow
“I owe a lot to you for giving me tools ahead of time that have helped me stay in good shape and maintain good posture. I have literally had no back pain during my pregnancy!” – Sarah T., Online Patient
“While I did not live close enough to visit the clinic in person, Melanie was able to offer me a package of online sessions via video. She took the time to explain the reasoning behind each exercise, along with possible modifications, which enabled me to develop a customized program that worked with my lifestyle and exercise goals.” – Dawn T., Online Patient