Connect with your core
The Remedy PT
Online Core Connection Program
Breathe. Move. Live.
Welcome to the Core Connection Program!
This program was born out of years of listening to your questions about how to get a stronger core without doing a million sit-ups, how to find relief from nagging lower back or neck pain, how to exercise without further injury, how to improve posture, and what exercises are best to help you connect with your body.
The approach to this program is simple:
Breathe + Move + Live
It has been a privilege to offer insight, help, instruction, relief, and a remedy to women who aren’t local to my clinic. If you are feeling stuck and want to learn how to connect to your body again, contact me today.
What is it?
A personalized plan to connect to your core and gain confidence in your body again.
Who is it for?
Do you feel weak in their core and have difficulty engaging in exercise classes without pain?
Do you want to squat and lift either a kettlebell or a laundry basket without discomfort?
Are your hips and low back always feel tight and tense no matter the amount of stretching you do?
Are you a female athlete who wants to return to a higher level of activity after baby?
Do you leak with running and jumping?
I have been dealing with back pain and diastasis recti that I never dealt with after having my kids. After my first meeting with Melanie I could already feel ab muscles engaging that I hadn’t been able to in years! I live in NorCal so we have been meeting over the internet, but every meeting we have is informative and I get stronger each time. The gap in my abs is closing and just about gone and my core feels like it’s supporting me now. Before I would get injured so easily because my back muscles were taking the brunt of everything. Working out now feels so much better and my random back pain is no more. I am so grateful for Melanie and her extensive knowledge about not only the body but diet and healthy living in general.
- Georgia R., Online Client
Schedule Your First Online Session
for questions or to join the online program, contact us today
Specific clients I work with:
- Weakness in abdomen from history beyond one year of c-sections and or hysterectomies
- Diastasis Recti
- Weakness in core muscles resulting in neck tension and hip flexor tightness after a core workout
- Persistent tension in mid and lower back
- Postural tightness and dysfunction
- Women who want to increase their activity level and are afraid of getting injured when they work out
Female athletes who want to return to a higher level of activity after baby
Female athletes who have leakage with running and jumping.
- Online Core Connection physical therapy program is only for residents of California.
- Online Core Connection Wellness Consultations are open to anyone who is not currently injured or being seen by a physician for a specific diagnosis.
- Telehealth laws in the U.S. dictate that a physical therapist cannot evaluate or treat injuries if they are not licensed in the state the client resides in. Remedy PT telehealth consultations are technically and legally considered a wellness or patient education visit which is within the legal scope of physical therapists across state lines.
- Please contact if you are unsure if you qualify for the online program.
- Learn to connect with your body again to reduce pain, engage your core, and improve mobility
- One-on-one sessions with Melanie for a personalized plan
- Personalized education to meet your goals
- A core connection strategy exercise program
- Strengthen the core, glutes, hips
- Improve mobility in your spine, hips, and posture
- A functional movement strategy for daily living
- Postural assessment and training
- Printable PDFs for your home exercises
- Free email access for questions and accountability
- Confidence of knowing you can have freedom of movement and exercise without injuring yourself!
What to Expect
Here’s what you can expect for the first 60-minute video visit:
- Further discussion about your difficulties and goals
- Posture analysis from the side and front and back
- Movement analysis — please wear comfortable clothes to move around in and give yourself enough space.
- Strength assessment for the hips and abdomen will be tested in various positions
- Problem solving how to meet your goals
- Three exercises to get started on now
- Follow-up via email within 48 hours
Before starting to work with Melanie, I had been struggling with nagging lower back pain. I’ve had 4 sessions with her so far and have not had any pain in quite a while now. I’ve really loved working with Melanie and love her holistic approach and desire to find the root of the problem, not just fix/treat a symptom. I’ve been working with her through video calls and it has worked really well! I would highly recommend working with her either in person or via video call.