Remedy Physical Therapy
Melanie made me believe in Physical Therapy again. (Roxanne G.)
Whats your why?
- Are you stuck in your body with pain and tension that doesn’t seem to alleviate?
- Are you afraid to exercise again for fear of injury or re-injury?
- Are you unable to get a strong core no matter what exercise program you try?
- Are you tired of feeling stuck in your posture and cant seem to correct it?
- Are you afraid your Diastasis Recti will never fully close or heal?
- Are you worried your persistent neck and back pain won’t ever go away?
- Are you frustrated with your current form of treatment from the medical field because its not giving you lasting relief?
- Are you trying to avoid medications that just mask the root cause?
We help women with persistent pain be able to find freedom from pain and gain freedom of movement.
We offer hope, empower you with education, restore your mobility, and give you strategies to help you meet your goals. Melanie Connell, Physical Therapist and owner, specializes in helping you recover from persistent pain and dysfunction so you can thrive.
Treat the why, not the what
Your story matters. Your why may be that you are afraid you won’t be able to run again because your back pain is daily limiting your activities. So you walk and try to exercise but are afraid of further injuring yourself. You desperately want to feel free in your body but feel stuck. The back pain could be from a specific injury however in most of my patients the area of the pain is not necessarily the driver of the pain. Just because you have pain doesn’t mean the issues are always in the tissues. Whether you have back pain, tight hip flexors, pelvic floor dysfunction, weak abdominals muscles etc, the solution lies in getting to the root cause which means you need to address the entire system. (Not just the area of pain or tightness) Your function and movement of your whole body are extremely important for you to return to be able to thrive in your body.
Partner with us
Healing can happen! Don’t ever give up hope! At Remedy PT, it is my desire to empower you to be proactive in your own recovery. I take time to listen and partner with you to problem solve the root cause of your functional limitations and provide effective solutions. Patient care should be a comprehensive model that combines your full story, your functional ability, and the full wellness cycle: breathing, nutrition, movement, sleep, and mindset. At Remedy PT a client leaves with a sense of confidence that they are on the right path to restoration.
Clients I serve typically come in with the following complaints:
- Persistent, unresolved pain
- Diastasis Recti
- Rib dysfunction
- Postural dysfunction
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- TMJ dysfunction
- Joint pain (knee, hips, shoulders )
- Chronic sports injuries
- Disc dysfunction
- Radiculopathies (nerve pain )
- Poor recovery from old surgeries
Do you need help now? Get a free discovery visit in our PT studio by clicking here or call our office at 949-522-7363.
a photo of our PT studio in Eastside Costa Mesa.
Curious how everything is connected? Get a sneak peek video of my upcoming online course called, The Connected Breath.
- I can hardly believe how much it has helped me! I have gotten out and about more and am feeling like I am starting to heal. (Ann L. after first visit)
- In just our first treatment Melanie was able to reduce my neck pain by working on my tail bone, she was able to reduce the fascial tension and I was able to turn my neck side to side more than I can ever remember. (Kacie H.)
- I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to improve their strength and mobility. (Tracy M.)
- What sets Melanie apart from other PT’s is that she takes a holistic and personable approach in treating her patients. Melanie solely works one on one with her patients allowing for a more personable and in depth session. Melanie is extremely knowledgeable not only in physical therapy but in full body wellness. (Donna C.)
Melanie Connell has been a Physical Therapist for over 18 years with certifications in manual therapy and nutritional health coaching. She is the author of the ebook, How To Tame Your Sweet Tooth: A Remedy. Read here to learn more about our PT philosophy and what makes us different.
Website content is informative and not intended to treat or diagnose. Please see disclaimer for more details.